FMS File Date Changer - File Creation Modified Date
Change File Creation Modified Access Date
FMS File Date Changer allows you to manually change the time stamp on a file, or group of files. Normally the time stamp is updated each time the file is written to. However, many people use the file time stamp to reflect the version of a file or executable.
FMS File Date Changer - Screenshot
FMS File Date Changer - Features
- Modify file date directily by set date and time.
- Modify file date by plus or minus year,month,day,hour,minute,second separately.
- Modify file date by copy from other properties.
- Modify file date by copy properties from other files with the same name.
- Change File Create Date
- Change File Access Date
- Change File Modified Date
- Change File Timestamp